Lexsential is a registered trademark of Lexsential Studio Legale, an Italian law firm registered with the Italian Bar Association (Ordine degli Avvocati).
Lexsential Studio Legale operates in the United Kingdom through Lexsential Ltd, a private limited company registered with United Kingdom’s Companies House under no. 13607457, having its registered office at 4 Cork Street, London, W1S 3LG, United Kingdom.
Lexsential Ltd is not authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
- Lexsential Ltd is unable to carry on reserved legal activities (such as the conduct of litigation or conveyancing) and the work carried on by it is not regulated by the SRA;
- clients of Lexsential Ltd do not have a right to apply for a grant to be made out of the Solicitors’ Compensation Fund;
- Lexsential Ltd is not required to hold professional indemnity insurance that complies with the SRA’s minimum terms and conditions;
- the advice provided by Lexsential Ltd may not be covered by legal professional privilege, and
- the protections in the SRA Accounts Rules in relation to client money do not apply to Lexsential Ltd.
Notwithstanding the above, any Lexsential Ltd member of staff who is a Solicitor holding a current practising certificate granted by the SRA will provide any legal services on behalf of Lexsential Ltd in their capacity as a practising Solicitor and will be subject to the SRA Code of Conduct for Solicitors and the jurisdiction of the Legal Ombudsman.